You know we create good jobs, provide important products to boost the local economy, but are we doing the right things for your environment, health, safety and security?
Sure, we could tell you we’re good neighbors and committed to an ethical way of doing business. But we’re committed to showing you we’re serious about doing the right thing.
Our plant is special because we subscribe to Responsible Care, the chemical industry’s cutting-edge initiative that requires us to:
- Improve community and employee heath and safety
- Protect the environment around our facilities
- Strengthen security at our plants
- Enhance emergency preparedness and response
- Reduce risks associated with our products and processes
- Communicate openly with you – our neighbors
Responsible Care is a choice. Not every company chooses to do it. But we did. The way we see it, improving our facility, our products and our community is the right way to do business. So, there are chemical plants and then, there are Responsible Care facilities like ours.
And that’s good news for all of us.